This bottle washer/sanitizer comes ready to be attached to a bucket. The bucket and the optional filter are not included. It has 45 PSI and 3.3 gallons of flow per minute. You may be asking yourself – what does that mean for me?
You can clean your bottles using any sanitizing solution you prefer. It takes literally seconds to sanitize a bottle – completely! It has a screen on the input end of the intake hose in order to protect the pump from any debris that may be in the sanitizing solution. This system is entirely portable and can all go back into the bucket for storage purposes.
This is an on – demand pump and you will get years of service out of it. It is self priming up to 9 feet vertical. Do not exceed 130 Fahrenheit liquid temperatures.
It can also be used as a transfer pump for potable water or transferring large amounts of wine.
Make sure that you use a grounded polarized GFI plug outlet and approved extension cord.
Or you can order one of these = from Home Depot for 13.00 dollars, GFI adapter.
- One year limited warranty
- 30-day money back guarantee
- You can stand upright while washing / sanitizing your bottles
- Extreme time saver
- Get a much better washing
- Can be used on beer and wine bottles and carboys
- It has a stainless steel bottle washer – with a built in ball valve which eliminates any overspray. The washer stops spraying once the bottle is lifted off the sprayer attachment.
- The filter is an option in order to keep your solution cleaner, prior to entering your bottles.
These are the items needed for filtering the solution –
- FILTER HOUSING – 158116
- WRENCH- SW-1A
- BRACKET – 244047
- Sediment filter (string wound ) purchased at your local hardware store – or
- BARB FITTINGS – 1/4 NPT to 3/8 barb
Orders outside of the continental US- Alaska, Hawaii and Canada will require additional shipping charges.