The Headspace Eliminator is an accessory to the All in One Wine Pump. It is simple and a cost effective way to eliminate harmful headspace. in your carboy.
We designed an affordable way that will aid in removal of excessive headspace. This is mainly caused because of racking for proper clarifying. It is often necessary to top off your wine in order to eliminate excessive oxygen contact. Without topping off or protecting your headspace could oxidize and ruin your wine. With the Headspace Eliminator, it is now possible to vacuum out most all of the air, and replace it CO2.
- What are the advantages of the vacuum eliminator?
- 100 % reusable
- No longer diluting or changing the taste and of your wine by topping off
- Cost effective – no more purchasing of smaller carboys, bungs and airlocks
- Removes additional CO2 which aids in the degassing process.
- Aiding to eliminate the possibility of oxidation.
- Help eliminate excessive oxygen contact
- CO2 is heavier than air and will protect your wine
It is 100% reusable.
The Eliminator is designed primarily for the first 8 critical weeks of winemaking. From racking to racking, the Eliminator will help prevent oxidation resulting in a better quality wine. Trial testing has been successful up to 6 months with no loss of vacuum! As with any other air lock, it needs to be inspected on occasion. Inspect which is easy to detect simply by observing the vacuum indicator for suction. If it is collapsed you know that you have more than 10 inches of vacuum. If the bulb is inflated then you have less than 10 inches of vacuum.
What the kit includes is the following –
The Eliminator comes fully assembled – just email me which size bungs you need. (Typical size is #7 bung). You will receive a custom 2 hole bung with a one way valve installed, a vacuum indicator bulb and a adapter which attaches to your All in One wine pump or any ¼ vacuum hose.
Orders outside of the continental US- Alaska, Hawaii and Canada will require additional shipping charges.